Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday: Magic Kingdom Day

On Wednesday, we went to the Magic Kingdom! We've got other pictures from that day but they're from Daddy's camera, so you'll just have to look at these for now!

Me and Mia Beth decided to get all dressed up to meet our friends. Mia Beth has on a Minnie Mouse dress from Uncle Daniel and Aunt Lissa and I have on a Belle dress from Nana with a tiara that Mommy bought me at Epcot (although I think she wants to wear it around the house herself!)
This was my most favorite and best ride. I rode this carousel three times!


I just like the face that Mia Beth is making. No, those aren't teeth, that's a little bit of spit up! heehee! We were just about to ride Small World. Maybe the song was already making her feel sick?


Oh...here's me and Daddy on "Dumbo". The line was really long so Mom and Dad tried to convince me that this photo-op dummy elephant was the real ride. Whatever. I let em get away with it though.

After those rides, we did Mickey's Philharmagic...another 3D show. I kept my glasses on almost the whole time!!
That evening, we sat around waiting for a parade that never happened (we didn't check our schedules right!), but we had lots of fun just sitting! Look at Mia Beth all wrapped up like a papoose!


And here's the gang, with me eating a prize from the Main Street sweet shoppe. It's marshmellows on a mickey mouse straw, dipped in chocolate and covered in sprinkles! Mommy ended up eating a lot of it...just to keep me from eating too much sugar so close to bedtime!








1 comment:

Sandra said...

Riley Cate and Mia Beth, you are both so precious! I am so glad I got to see you tonight. I love both of you and your parents. Warren said to say thank you for sharing the gummy bears. He said they were great! Thank you for all the new pictures.