Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Monday...Bye Bye to Amy and Uncle David! Boo!

Well, on Monday, Amy Suzanne and Uncle David had to fly home for school and meetings. So, we all just took it easy that day until time for their flights. Here's me putting Daddy in his breakfast dish. Silly Daddy.
Here's me inside one of the big football marker thingies outside our hotel. Well, me and the monkey.



And here's Amy Suzanne, Uncle David, me and Aunt Jennifer. See how cool our little resort was? There was even a Razorback pennant right above our rooms! Go Hogs!

After Amy left, Uncle David took me, Mommy and Aunt Jennifer to a place called Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. I don't remember anything but the ice cream! It was so good I had to turn my bowl up and drink the stuff!




Oh! And even though it was chilly outside, the pool was nice and toasty! Daddy took me swimming while Mommy did laundry. Did you know people from Argentina don't know what fabric softeners are? That's what Mommy's new laundry friend said!



Oh...and here's a video of me and Mia Beth, doing a little dancin'.

No comments: