Monday, January 05, 2009

Carlton Family Christmas!

So here I am on Christmas morning (actually Christmas Eve afternoon) using one of my new presents. It's a huge coloring book. Here's MiaBeth having a big ol' time with Mamee and PapaJoe.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on here. I do know that Abbie loves me very much. This picture was not staged in any way.


Here are all of us Carlton grandkids, just hanging out on the stairs. This is as far up the stairs as we're allowed to go.

Here's Mommy helping me open my set of Princesses. I call them all Cinderella. It's easier than learning all their names.

Here's me and Rex fighting over a gift bag.

Here's me, trying to do what appears to be a smile.

Here's MiaBeth with AuntJenn. MiaBeth pretty much just got held the whole Christmastime.

Here's me and Rex fighting over a Sonic drink.

Here's me about to whack Rex in the back with a toy car.

Here's Abbie introducing MiaBeth to MinnieMouse. Silly Abbie. MiaBeth already knows MinnieMouse.

Here's me and UncleRich, just hanging out. It looks like UncleRich is telling a really boring story, which is probably what was going on.

Here's me pushing Rex in the back.

And then after all the stealing, pushing and whacking, me and Rex finally made our peace.

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a fun Christmas with the Carlton's!!!!