Monday, January 12, 2009

Daddy's Disney Marathon!

Here's what Daddy ate the night before the big race. Here's Daddy's stuff all laid out the night before. He wouldn't let me have even ONE of his energy gels. I think it would have been fun. I coulda been SuperCate!Here I am congratulating Daddy at the finish line with a big kiss! I got my big smile on for the family shot.
MiaBeth just slept through the whole thing. I'm sure she was really proud, on the inside. Here's Daddy with his big Mickey Mouse medal.
Daddy was running this race as a fundraiser for Arkansas Children's Hospital. The awesome people who listen to Daddy on KDQN donated more than $3,000 for the kids! My Uncle David (actually Mommy's Uncle David) is the C.O.O. at Children's and was there in Orlando to watch Daddy finish the race.












No comments: