Monday, January 05, 2009

Ross Family Christmas!

Here's me and MiaBeth with Daddy at the Ross's house Christmas afternoon, all piled up on the couch. Here's me and Mommy playing with Angel's High School Musical dance mat game. Mommy made a 96!
Here's me and Daddy having some quiet time, working a puzzle.
MiaBeth had too much fun. She snuggled up with a football that Ben got for Christmas.
Here's me and Mommy, opening presents together.
Here's MiaBeth with Nana, grinning at a big bear that Santa brought her.
This was Ben's rocking horse, but he wasn't using it at the time.
Look at all this stuff that Santa brought me! I had no idea I had been so good last year. It kinda lowers the bar for my behavior next year...Angel hung out with MiaBeth for a while.
I got this funny Rudolph nose in my stocking.

No comments: