Monday, January 19, 2009

Walt Disney World, Here We Come!

I guess you know we went to see Mickey Mouse. Well, now I've got the pictures to prove it!

Below: Me and Bella Dancerella cheered our way down I-10 for a loooong time.

We finally ended up in Pensacola, where we stayed with our friends the Stubblefield's. You might remember that Beth Stubblefield Davis is where Mia Beth got her name. Well, Aunt Beth is still in Africa, but we got to see her parents, sister and cousin. This is me, Mommy, Mia Beth and Mrs. Stubblefield, hanging out in the kitchen. I wasn't feeling photo time.

This is me and Claire, just chillin on the kitchen floor. I love Claire...she plays the piano! It was my lullaby music.

After many more hours in the car the next day, we finally got to our resort at Disney World! I decided to use up some of my pent-up energy to put on a fashion show for Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle David and Amy Suzanne. Mia Beth was sleepin. Too bad.





No comments: