Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tuesday: Animal Kingdom and O'Hana for Dinner!

Here's a "raffe" that we saw on our safari! We also saw hippos, crocodiles and gorillas and lots lots more! Daddy was a little too sore for this bumpy ride, so he hung out with Mia Beth while me, Mommy and Aunt Jennifer went on our 'venture.
Look at who we met later! Eeyore! He LOVED Mia Beth!! And look! She loves him some too!


Our whole family met Winnie the Pooh!



...but he liked me the best!


While we were eating our BBQ for lunch, these crazy ducks kept wanting our food! They would even give you love pecks on the legs! Here is Aunt Jennifer putting this duck in time out and putting on her mean eyes!




Here's me and Daddy, just being cool! You can't tell, but my shirt says, "Zip-A-Dee-Doo, my Daddy ran 26.2!"

After nap time, we went to eat at O'Hana in the Polynesian resort. They bring you lots and lots of food! And there's a lady that teaches you how to do the hula! She called ALL the kids "cakies"...she says that means "kids" in Hawaiian! Who knew we were already bi-lingual? Look at Mia Beth just saying Hey!




And look at the ice cream they brought me with Mickey Mouse sprinkles! I ate it all because it's vacation! There's also a video of me and Aunt Jennifer dancing to Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride. Sorry it's kinda dark because of the polynesian ambiance. What? I know big words!

No comments: