Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Epcot!

These pictures aren't in order at all, but I'm still only 2, so what do you expect? This first picture was taken after my first ride, in Norway. Look at my giant bow and my dress that Mommy made! Me and Mia Beth matched this day. Here's Mommy and Amy Suzanne in Canada. I was with Aunt Jennifer and Mia Beth in the hotel room, trying not to take a nap. Anyway, look at how much they look like relatives! Funny thing about cousins, huh?


Before I was sent away, we went to Marrakesh in Morrocco. My food wasn't out yet, so I just filled my plate with goldfish crackers and that was just fine.




Before we got to the table, I had to lay down with this monkey and color.



Oh! Mommy says that this will be her and Daddy someday. These are just some random strangers who were very very excited about their day.





Below is a video of me dancing with the belly dancer at Marrakesh! Everyone watched me and clapped and clapped! I'm on my way to WDW Casting!



1 comment:

Sandra said...

Riley Kate, you are the best belly dancer I have ever seen. Now your parents just need to get you the full costume and you will be set. You definitely have all the moves down. You are sooooo very cute!!!!