Thursday, October 19, 2006

My First Doctor Visit and My Day of Fun with Aunt Denise!

Nana gave me this outfit in the hospital before I was born. I'm still very dainty, so it's still a little big, but I'm trying to make it work!
Here's me and my Aunt Denise. We had so much fun today!
Daddy picked me up last night and look at how smushed my face got! Mommy thought I looked TOO FUNNY!

Ok, so today we went to see my very own doctor, Dr. Ben Wilkins. He is so nice and he says I'm just the right size (I weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz when I was born and now I'm up to 7 lbs, 15 oz!). I won't go back to see him for 6 more weeks, and then I've got to get shots! Ick!

Aunt Denise went to the doctor with us, and then we went on my first shopping trip to Wal-Mart and Tangerine Turtle where Aunt Denise got me some cute stuff! She and Uncle Shawn spoil me!

That's all for now! Love you all!

3 comments:

Emerson said...

Oh Riley, you are so cute!! I love all your pics!! Tell your mommy to keep posting!! We will have to come and see you in person soon!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Miss Riley-Cat! We will be there to see you in just a few short hours! Your Uncle Daniel is sooo excited about holding you that I think Nana may have some competition on her hands!!! =0)~

See ya soon!

Aunt Lissa & Uncle Daniel

Dana said...

Sounds like you are a very busy girl already!! Stroller rides, doctor's visits, shopping, photo shoots... Wow!!! And looking cute all the time. And only so many people can pull off the mix-n-match look and still be so cute!!!