Tuesday, October 10, 2006

5 days old!

This was the cake my Nana brought for our "Birthing Day".
Daddy getting to hold me in the hospital nursery.

Daddy took this picture of me on my 4th day...look at his professional-looking "signature" at the bottom right corner! My Mommy took this picture of me and Daddy having nap time...He's so cuddly!


I'm a big 5 days old today! Things are going much better at the Carlton home. Some of you know that mommy has had some problems being really nervous and panicky, but she's doing better now. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for my Mommy!

Also, my big brother and sister (George and Cheney) LOVE me. I'm so glad.

Mainly, I'm here just to give you guys a few more pictures to look at. Thanks for all the nice things you've posted!

6 comments:

Lozada's said...

You can never put enough pics out there for us all to see. We are picture 'riley cate' hungry. Love all the new pics and cake too.

Anonymous said...

Riley cate you are so cute!!! Tell daddy he did a great job with the pictures. We want more!!! I am glad that mommy is doing better and not as nervous anymore. Keep those photo shoots coming!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful Riley Cate!!!
Daddy did an amazing job with the photos, I can't wait to see more of them.

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate is so adorable! I know you two are having fun with her. Keep the pictures coming. The cake was really cute. I thought it was neat. Riley you look so cute with your parents. Have fun being a baby. Mel, give RileyC a big kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are very good, she is the pretty much the cutest thing i have ever seen. love you guys and i will hopefully see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh Riley Cate,

I miss you soooo much already! I think I almost cried as hard as you do when I had to leave you yesterday. I'm already looking forward to seeing you again soon!!!

I hope your Mommy is feeling much better today & you & she can try out your stroller in your neighborhood soon!

You sure have some wonderful friends at your church & your Daddy's bank, etc. AND they are such good cooks! We really were thankful that they brought us so much good food & we could spend more time with you instead of cookin'!

I miss our middle of the night rocking in your pretty yellow glider!

I KNOW Grammy & Papa Joe are loving their time with you, too!

See you soon!

Hugs & Kisses,

Nana