Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Like to Go to Church!

This is what I did. I took my first big girl bath (and as you can tell from the pic, I'm still not sure how I feel about that), then I got up this morning and went to big church in the first newborn outfit that hasn't been too big! Thanks, Aunt Jenn! I slept through Daddy's sermon, and for the very first time, Mommy almost went to sleep during his sermon. I think that had more to do with the fact that I decided to sleep during church instead of during the night last night. Oh, and when she wasn't fighting sleep, she was trying not to laugh at me because I kept making funny faces. I think we're gonna get each other in trouble if we keep hanging out together!

Also this weekend, my Nana, PawPaw, Uncle Daniel and Aunt Lissa came to visit me. Ben was there, too, but he still hasn't come out to play. We had a big lunch Saturday and lots of fun together! Thanks for coming to see me!

Tomorrow, my Amelia is coming up to hang out with me. I think we might go to Wal-Mart to take some cheap pictures, just for the fun of it!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just having to much fun, i guess that is what happens when you are born into the favorite club

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate!! You are so precious! Growing like a weed too. I can't wait to meet you! Has your Daddy been letting you watch the Razorback games??

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,

Papa Joe and I sure do miss you. Be sure and thank daddy and mommy for taking all these pictures.

You sure made your family look good when you took them to church.

Don't worry about the funny faces during YOUR dad's sermon's, because
I remember way back when YOUR dad made faces during HIS dad's sermons
too!

Thanksgiving will be fun at your house. Glad you decided to let us all come. I'm sure Rex and Abbie are already making plans.

love you lots,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Riley is just precious!!

You all three look wonderful in your first family church photo! I love all the other pics too.

Anonymous said...

Riley-
Your Aunt Jennifer and Uncle David think you're a perfect addition to the favorite club. See you soon!