Sunday, October 15, 2006

10 Days Old!

This is me holding my Papa Joe. I love to play with his Santa Claus beard! The next picture is of me, right before my first walk with Mommy and Daddy in my stroller. After bundling me up A BUNCH, we took a short trip around the neighborhood. Or, at least that's what they tell me. I snoozed through the whole thing!

We're about to do a real photo shoot as soon as Papa Joe and Grammy get back from their trip to Wal-Mart, but here are some pics to hold you over until we get them all ready to post!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Riley Cate, you are living to good life!!! Snuggles, stroller rides, photo shoots - does it get any better than that??? I can'tw ait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate, keep the pictures coming. You look so warm and snuggly for your walk! It looks like you are have already had some great adventures in your first 10 days here!!! I can't wait to see the pics from your photo shoot. I pick you for America's Next Top Model "Baby Edition"!!!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! Can't wait to see the pictures from your offical photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

More pictures please...MORE, MORE, MORE!!! I miss you Riley Cate!!!
Can't wait to see you again so we can get in some more rocking, kissin' & spoiling time!!!

HUGS & KISSES,

NANA