Sunday, September 17, 2006

Our Favorite Hobby


We LOVE to take pictures at our house. Especially Daddy...see the picture he took of Mom tonight? That's me! (Along with Mommy's Cabbage Patch Kid belly button! Heehee!)

Oh! And he and Mommy both won blue ribbons at the fair for their pictures! Mom got one for a picture of a mallard duck swimming in a pond at Disney World (where else? and when are they taking ME there?) and Daddy won one for a picture he took of a friend with her baby and one for a picture of a caramel apple with Mom's reflection in it that he took in Jackson Hole. That one was even up for Best of Show (he didn't win that, but maybe next year! I'll give him another subject to work with!) Maybe I'll post those pictures later, but right now our computer is toooo slow! Maybe George will let me borrow the computer he made out of macaroni a few years ago.

5 comments:

Dana said...

OKay...that is THE COOLEST PICTURE EVER!!!! That would win best of show!!!!

Emerson said...

Oh, LOVE the picture!!! You should have entered that one!!

Lozada's said...

So, so sweet! I love this pic guys. Good work Jason!

Mr. Inertia said...

That picture is so artsy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! My Aunt and Uncle are super creative, and I can't wait to meet you on the outside. See you in a few months!

Love,
Your Cousin Benjamin