Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Doctor Visit

Well, we're a little disappointed, because we thought today would be the first day that Doc T would check everything out and tell us if I was getting close to being borned. But that's next week.

In the meantime, my little heart is still sounding very very good, but I HATE that doppler thing. It makes me jump every time! Daddy likes it when I jump, though. It makes him laugh. He held on to my hand through Mom's belly so I wouldn't be so scared. Me and Daddy hold hands all the time now! :o)

I think that me and Mom are going to work on her magazine stories for a while and then get back to cleaning the house. She even wants to get down on our hands and knees and scrub behind the potty! It's been like this for DAYS.

2 comments:

Emerson said...

It sounds like the nesting has begun!! I heard you clean like crazy and get all organized right before the baby comes!

Dana said...

Be thankful the doctor didn't check! It's NO fun AND it really doesn't mean much in the big scheme of life. You'll come when you are good and ready! Could be barely dialated and show up tomorrow or be REALLY dialated and efaced and hang out for days!!! You'll be here before you know it and there's no turning back!! We'll wait until you are ready!!! I think the nesting is a better indication! My mom never nested and they had to kick me out!!