Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hanging Out at Home

This is where my brother and sister like to hang out: George on Mommy's lap...Cheney on me, not caring at all how many times I kick her.


Cheney's not real smart all the time. She knows that the heating pad is warm sometimes, but she hasn't figured out that it's not warm ALL the time, like here. Look at her, just stickin' her little hinee out of her "magic blanket". She makes me laugh.


I love my big sister! Isn't she funny?


And this is the cake from the shower that Daddy's bank friends threw for us. It was a diaper shower and we got LOTS of diapers. I'm gonna try to use them up as fast as I can...just for fun!

By the way, it's only 4 weeks until my due date! It's been really cozy in here, but it's starting to get a little TOO cozy. I can't wiggle quite as much as I used to, although I still give mom plenty of kicks and snuggles. She and Daddy call me Miss Big Bootie because I poke it out all the time, which I don't think is very nice, since I can't help it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the pictures of the goings on at our house over the past couple of weeks. Enjoy! Oh! And a special shout out to my new cousin Rex, who is already a week and two days old! Holla! (heehee)

2 comments:

Dana said...

Dana got the biggest kick out of looking at your pictures of Cheney - especially in the snuggly. She just knew you had that puppy in your belly at one time. She will love seeing these pictures!! We can't wait for you to get here Riley Cate!

Emerson said...

That is the cutest picture of Cheney!! I can't believe only 4 more weeks!!! Time has gone by sooo quickly!!