Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fair Food is Evil!!

Ok, so last night we went with Daddy to the fair because he'd volunteered to count money for the Red Cross with his bank buddies. Me and Mom were oh so excited because we love(d) fair food. We no longer love fair food. The following pictures were early in the evening. Luckily for you all, we don't have any pictures from the events that occured between 1 and 3 o'clock this morning. Yowza.
Well, this is me and Mom and some goats. Mom was goin' nuts for some baby goats. If she thinks I'm half as cute as she thought those goats were, my feet will NEVER touch the ground and you all will be more than sick of seeing pictures of me.

This is a cow that looks like Cheney. Mom, of course, took this picture. Mom is feeling extremely maternal right now.

Well, that's all for now. And for the love of prescription Phenegran, stay away from fair food.

4 comments:

Emerson said...

Oh, sorry you guys aren't feeling good!! I love the smell of fair food!! There is just something about it!

Melanie you are soooo cute!! You look so good!!

So, three more weeks!!! HEY!!! I am excited to meet you Miss Riley! Your mommy will have to let us know when she is ready for visitors after you are born! Gregg and I have already talked about coming and visiting you guys!!

Dana said...

Oh no!!! Pregnancy can just your ruin the best of food. Hopefully it'll be better by next fair!! No one should have to walk away from a good funnel cake!

Riley Cate - your sure are making your mama BIG!!!!! All you though, nothing else!!!

We're anxious to see a million pictures of you so tell dad to get the camera ready. I hope he knows how to do this because mom will be a bit busy at first!!!

Anonymous said...

Riley, thanks for taking your camera to the fair. I think you knew that I was going to ask for another picture of your 'growing' mom. Tell Dad that we want a picture of Mom when they go with you to the hospital.

Papa Joe and I are going to start getting our things ready tomorrow.

I've written lesson plans for 3 full weeks so you know I am NOT excited at all.

love you,
Grammy

love you,
Grammy

Lozada's said...

Just today another friend of mine who blogs and doesn't even know you said, "I want to know when Riley Cate arrives!" I thought that was too cute. You are looking gorgeous and I am so ready to see pics of her! Love, Casey