Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tell me again why I'm dressed like this...

Oh, yeah. WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!

We are leaving here in only two more days to go and see Mickey the Mouse! I have a princess dress, and so does Keely, because we're going to meet Snow White! Really!!

Here are the people who are going on our trip...
Mommy and Daddy.
Me, Riley Cate
Mr. Shawn and Mrs. Amanda
Carson (he's 4) and Keely (she's almost 6)

I'm gonna tell you all about our big trip and you'll get to see lots of pictures of...ME! We are leaving early early Friday morning. Before the sun comes out and even before Daddy normally goes to work! Then we're gonna drive drive drive to Tallamahasseeee. The next day, we'll get to our hotel at Disney!

I can't wait to do all the fun things that Mommy has been talking about for MONTHS! I've even kinda learned how to walk so that I can run right up to Mickey! Well, wobble up to Mickey.

Stay tuned for more from Riley Cate's First Vacation!!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

This is so adorable Melanie! I love her princess dress and it fits her perfectly. I can't wait to see all the pics!

Lozada's said...

oh yeah.... you guys have a blast while you are there and tell Mickey & Minnie Jonas and Reese said HELLO!