Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Disney, Day 4: Epcot and a Princess Dinner! Yay!

Riley Cate here with your next installment!

On this day we went to Epcot. I was adorable. I mean, before I could hardly get through the gate, castmembers were wanting to take pictures of me with their cell phones! I felt like dang ol' Dakota Fanning or something.

Actually, the pictures up there are from later on the day, but I wanted to set the mood for ya. After we first got there, we runned over to get a Fastpass for Soarin'. That's something I can't ride, but it's supposed to feel like you're hanged-gliding over California. Mom says it's way cool. As you can see below, they wouldn't even give me a Fastpass. But I think being 40 inches tall is probably overrated.


Here's something I DID get to ride and it was totally cool, dude! It was The Living Seas with Nemo and Friends! We rode in a clam shell through a big tank and Nemo and the gang were really in there with all the not-cartoon fish! Daddy had to close his eyes when we went through the East Australian Current with Crush because it was making him feel a wittle woosy.
Oh, and after the ride, we got eaten by a shark! Look at me. I know those teeth are Disney-created.




After we got spewed out of the mouth of the shark, we ate lunch in Morocco and watched a belly dancer! And I ate cous cous!
Later on that night, me, Mommy and Daddy took Carson and Keely to Mexico to ride their new Donald Duck ride and then we all got to eat dinner with the princesses at Akershus Castle in Norway! Below, you will see that I did not care at all about Cinderella, even though I think my Mom and Ms. Amanda almost cried when they saw she was there!
Um, I really didn't care too much about meeting Jasmine, either. She looks like she's waited her whole life to see me, though!See. Snow White. How hard was that and why couldn't I just meet her in the first place?
I had a bit of a meltdown before dessert, so Mom took Keely and me to some exhibit in China about statues that guarded graves. Whatever.
Then we all went shopping in Germany and I snuggled with this bear-friend for a few minutes. Mom and Daddy talked about getting him for me, but then I threw him on the floor, so they didn't.

After the fireworks, we had to do a little shopping. While we were there we got chosen to have a magic moment! Mommy thought we were gonna get to spend the night in a castle or something. We got to do the hokey pokey with gloves on. That's just as good, right?

And then it was off to the hotel and bed, except I fell asleep in the car after my busy busy day! Join us tomorrow for some pics from our day off and the grown-ups date night!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Love these updates! Riley Cate.. you tell all those Disney princesses that you are THE PRINCESS and they are there to take pics with YOU. What a special time for you guys!