Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Disney Trip, Day 3: Magic Kingdom and O'Hana!

We get up early early on Magic Kingdom day for Little Ones' Extra Magic Hours in Fantasyland and walk in just as they open the gates! Dumbo is first because the lines can be loooong and slow. We also make sure the kiddos understand that this will probably be the only time we'll get to ride this. Oh, and guess who was just a few elephants behind us...STITCH! He rode several times in a row! It was the first time we'd seen characters on the rides :o) Oh, see RileyCate's face below? This is before her usual wake up time, so this is THE expression for about the first hour. We ride the carousel next...still nothing.

Her expression FINALLY changes in It's a Small World. She LOVES this ride and just keeps saying "OOH." The guys behind us really get a kick out of her!

Oh, and here are the McClish's in front of Cinderella's Castle! Don't the kids look adorable? They are so precious!

This is Riley Cate. I'm taking over because Mommy is boring. After we all went back to the room for a nice nap, we all went back to the Magic Kingdom to ride one more ride befor dinner! It was the pirate ride! I LOVE the pirate ride! Johnny Depp was there and Mommy and Ms. Amanda seemed to be really excited about that! Personally, I think he looked like he could use a bathie! After that, we ran over to a Polynesian Resort and got there just in time to miss the rain and get checked in for our dinner! They had a big lobby and I (finally) got to stretch my legs and run/crawl around for a bit!

Here's a picture of me and Momma and Daddy at our table at O'Hana. Stitch says O'Hana means family! In this picture and in the next, you can see that I'm only here for the tatoes! Momma and Daddy ate other stuff like chicken, pork, shrimp (just Mom, cuz Dad's 'lergic), beef, turkey and BREAD PUDDING! Then there was this lady who wanted to teach me how to hula. She gave me some flowers on my head and then I decided to show her some of my own moves!
Mahalo! Mahalo very much!
After that and after all the rain rain rain we went back to the Magic Kingdom and I rode the Haunted Mansion ride! I was not scared not even a little! We then went back to Main Street and did a little shopping and waited for the fireworks...Fireworks are awesome! I wasn't scared of them, either!!

After the fired-works, we went with all the McClish's for a few more rides. Momma and Daddy rode Splash Mountain and met some people from the north who had never had sweet tea OR catfish! I'm only 1 and I've at least had samples! After that, I went to sleep and Momma, Carson, Keely and Ms. Amanda did our last ride of the night. It was Aladdin. Big deal. It's just like Dumbo but with "magic" carpets. I don't care at all that they let me sleep through it. Not at all. Not even a little. At all. Sigh.






2 comments:

Lozada's said...

I am LOVING all the updates. So glad to see that you guys had a great time. I am also enjoying the day-to-day journal with details. Love the pics too!

Emerson said...

Wow Riley Cate, it looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait for my mommy and daddy to take me!
Emerson