Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's time for the county FAIR!

Here's me at the fair parade. I didn't know what to think about all the noise and stuff at first. But then I discovered that the people making all the noise were also THROWING CANDY! I pretty much missed the rest of the parade becuase I was so into my sucker. So after the parade went by we all went over to the fair itself, where I met this pig. I think the name plate said his name was Jose from Horatio. But maybe that's his friend who brought him to the fair. How am I supposed to know. I can't really read... and this is my first fair.
This is me rolling down the midway. There were some really cool looking rides there. But Daddy wouldn't give me any ticket money, so we just went home.
But we had time for one more photo op before we called it a night. A good time was had by all!

No comments: