Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today was a good day!

First of all, look at this great sky that God painted for us today!
So here I am in my shirt that First Community Bank gave me, and not just because Daddy works there. I'm a for real member of the Squirrels Club, which means that I've got my very own savings account! I asked Daddy for an ATM card but he hasn't answered me yet. I don't know how much money I have at the bank, but I'm pretty sure I could afford to buy my own island or a pony or a Barbie Jeep or at least some Funyons.
Mommy and Daddy got me this toy and it's the COOLEST! It's called an ExerSaucer. I can stand up in it and the seat spins around and it's got toys all the way around just for me! Here I was playing so fast that the camera couldn't even keep up with me. I was trying to play with all the toys at once and I got a little dizzy.

No comments: