Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Look who was there too!

When we were hanging out in the shade, we ran into my friend Emmie. At first I was jealous because I thought she got to drive herself there, but it turns out her Mommy and Daddy were there too. Here's a picture of me tickling her. In this one she's trying to steal my earring. You can see in her face that she's trying to be all sneaky-like. But I just thought it was funny. We had a good time! Emmie got her pictures of us on her site first because Daddy is obsessive about getting the light "just right" and kept playing around in Photoshop. Daddy is silly.

2 comments:

Emerson said...

I was good seeing you guys!! I am glad we were able to get some pictures of the girls!! We all have to get together soon!!

Unknown said...

Riley Cate looks like you had lots of fun with Emerson! I saw some more pics of you guys on her site. VERY CUTE!!!