Monday, March 05, 2007

I LOVE soft serve!

We all went out to Jason's Deli in Little Rock for dinner tonight. I think they named the place after Daddy but I'm not real sure on that one. What I do know is that they have this magic machine and when you pull the lever down, out comes ICE CREAM! And it's not the hard frozen kind you gotta eat with a spoon. No no no my friend. It's oozy yummy Riley Cate-friendly stuff. Here's me with my first bite. Basically for next 10 minutes or so the next table was laughing at me because I grunted and cried until I got my next bite, and the next bite, and the next bite.
I've got a nice soft-serve face going on here. I wonder if Daddy will get us one of those magic machines for the house...

1 comment:

Emerson said...

I love it!! Riley Cate, you are so cute!!!