Monday, March 19, 2007

My trip to Wye Mountain!

Saturday afternoon we all took a family field trip to Wye Mountain and it was nine kinds of fun. Okay, first of all nobody said that you couldn't eat the flowers. There was like this whole field of them, and they were pretty, and I was hungry, and well you know, things happen. You know I'm still just a kid, and when I was laying down I could barely see over the flowers, so I had to stand up to get a better look.
Then this dog came by. I don't remember her name. I think it was Dog. I tried to give her a hug and we were best good friends.
We stayed in the sun for a while, so we found some nice shade at the edge of the field and rested for a while.
Here is a picture of the whole place. I highly recommend putting it on your calendar for next year. I have every intention of being there myself!

No comments: