Thursday, February 22, 2007

Prednisone is evil!

Okay so when I went to the doctor they gave me a week's worth of this stuff called prednisone it's a steroid and it made my cough better but it's tough on a little girl somebody said it had side effects, but here's what it did to me I haven't slept since Sunday I'm like a kid superhero able to leap over naps with one giant crying fit I can run faster than Cheney I took out the trash this morning and changed all the lightbulbs in the house even the ones that weren't burned out I stayed up all night and watched an infomercial and ordered a Troy-Bilt chipper vac and a food dehydrator to make my own jerky then I watched a biography of George Washington Carver on the History Channel then I helped Daddy chop some firewood and pushed mommy around the block in the stroller did I mention I don't sleep any more?

Pray for Mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate,
GO TO SLEEP!!! Wish I was there to rock you...I can't think of anything I'd rather do right now! Tell your Mommy that Nana said, "You're payin' for your raisin' kid!" Sorry, Melanie!

Wish I could help out!

Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are sick Riley Cate... steroids make me crazy too! I know we've not seen you since before you were born, but tell Mommy and Daddy that Mr. Jason and I would be glad to help out so they can get some rest. We're just down the road in Beebe, and wouldn't mind at all.

We would be love to come love on you, or bring Mommy and Daddy dinner, anything they need. We're just a phone call away!

Steph and Jason

Anonymous said...

Prednisone does that to me too Riley Cate! They also make me thirsty! I hope you get some sleep too...and mommy too! :)