Monday, February 05, 2007

My weekend.

Mommy and Daddy went to the Razorback game in Fayetteville this weekend. This is Daddy in the middle with the blue hat. He gets crazy at basketball games and the crowd just loves it. Just kiddin. Granna and Papa Joe drove up to stay with me while they were gone. I guess they didn't think me and Cheney could stay at home by ourselves just yet. But we all had tons of fun!

This is Mommy in front of Bud Walton's arena where they bought me my very own prize! I think she felt guilty for leaving me and having so much fun up there. This is me with my prize all the way from Fayetteville. His name is hog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate, why are your parents corrupting you with that hog business?!? Tee Cassandra is going to have to get you some a Big Al toy when I go home!!! He is much cuter!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!