Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My day with Aunt Cassandra!

The other day Mommy went to work at Children's and I got to go spend the day with her friend Cassandra. I had fun the whole day. She even let me hold my own spoon! I felt like such a big girl. As you can see, my aim isn't too good yet, but I'm working on it.
Everything was going fine until she made me take my picture in front of this flag. I thought it was a nice Arkansas Razorback flag, becasue it was red. She knew I wouldn't notice the difference because I can't read yet. I should have known when I saw that silly elephant. Everybody knows they don't even have elephants in Alabama anyway.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate speaking:
I did not want to hurt mommy and daddy's feelings, but I really thought that elephant was so much cuter than that silly hog mommy gave me. Tee Cassandra let me play with her Roll Tide Barbie too, and that was so much fun!!!! Mommy and daddy never let me do that. I hope that Tee Cassandra will bring me a cute shirt with that elephant on it!!! Oh yeah, it's a secret, so don't tell mommy and daddy, but I said my first words on Saturday. They were ROLL TIDE!!!!! I can't wait to go play with Tee Cassandra again!!!

Benjamin G. Ross said...

Dear Riley:

If you think that elephant's cool, you should check out these really cool longhorn-cow animals! They're from Texas and they are neat-o burrito! =0)~

See ya soon!

Aunt Lissa, Uncle Daniel, and Baby Ben