Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm the green giant!

My favorite and my best thing that my Doctor Ben said today was that I could start eating real food instead of just formula formula formula. So Mommy took me to the store on the way home and we picked out some groceries for dinner tonight. I wanted a New York strip, french fries with honey mustard and chocolate cake for dessert. But we compromised and settled on green beans instead. At first I wasn't sure what to think... But I got the hang of it pretty fast!
I take BIG bites of beans!
Okay, so my aim is not so good quite yet. But this was my first time to eat, so you can't be too hard on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats my girl, she knows where its at... green beans baby

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate, looks like you enjoyed those green beans!!! I can't wait for you to come visit next weekend!!! We will have a fun girls day!!! Ally is excited too!!! She is a little bigger than that chihuahua you found at your house, but just as fun!!! Oh yeah, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big and more beautiful everyday!! Glad your four month check-up went well and that you get to eat real food. Enjoy those green beans!