Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Over the river and through the woods...

It's Christmas! And it's a long way from Searcy to DeQueen and Texarkana. First we stopped in Little Rock at Children's Hospital to see all our friends where mommy used to work. They've got a great new play room there and I give it two thumbs up.

Next we stopped in Bryant so we could see my Rachel. This was at Starbucks, where I hear they have really good coffee. But as you can see I had my usual. I told them to make mine extra foamy with a hint of nutmeg, but I don't think they understood. When we finally made it to DeQueen, we went to Granna's school. I didn't even know I was going to get to meet the Grinch that day. I was kinda bored by him. We had a good time with Granna's class. I read them some stories and then they wanted to take their picture with me. I think I'm gonna like school someday, but I've got a while to wait before I'm big enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAHHH Riley Cate! I am so sorry I didn't get to meet you when you were in DeQueen. Being sick was NOT good! Heard your Dad was sick as well. Maybe next time I will get to meet Rex and you!! Stay sweet! I missed seeing Jason and you as well Melanie!

Emerson said...

It was good seeing and visiting with both of you!! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I got to see you last week and again on yesterday Riley Cate!!!! We have got to get mommy on the schedule, so that you and I can have a playdate real soon!!!! Love you, Tee Cassandra