Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Carols and Egg Nog

So here I am, just minding my own business and looking as cute as I wanna be...

And then daddy started singing Christmas carols in my face. I thought it was really funny at first. But then I got bored and tried to get mommy to rescue me. After I finally got daddy to stop singing, he decided to drink some egg nog. I'm not sure what that is exactly but it sounds positively nasty.
But as you can see, Cheney thought it was marvelous. She didn't so much share it with daddy, but he did let her clean up the glass for him.
I've been the center of attention lately, so I let Cheney pose for a Christmas picture. I didn't want her to get jealous or forget how to model.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate, you are oh so cute! I am sure that Santa will have lots of goodies under the tree for you. I know you said daddy's carols put you to sleep, but you should let Sargeant and the Saucey Elves sing you a few tunes!!! I am sure that we would keep your attention!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Riley-Cat! You look just as cute as a kitten in that hat! (Whoever got it for you must have REALLY good taste!)

Lots of Love,

Aunt Lissa & Uncle Daniel

Anonymous said...

P.S. - Cheney, you look radiant as well. We can't wait for you to come back and visit us again! =0)

Dana said...

Okay...the expression on Riley Cate's face is priceless with Daddy singing!! I LOVE it! Pam

Emerson said...

Riley you are changing so much!! I love the look you are giving your daddy!! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nana's Little Sweetheart!

You are sooo beautiful! I'm really excited that you will be coming to see us again soon! We miss you! (And Mommy & Daddy, too, you know!) I haven't had anyone to visit with at 3:00 a.m. since you were here last time, & I miss our little chats!

Next time they're not treating you as good as you think they should, you just call Nana & I'll talk you to sleep again!

Love you,

Nana Cathy