Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Busy, Busy Day!

Here's what I did today:

Took a bath, which I loved...


...and hated!
Then I went for a walk in my snugglie with Mommy and Daddy, which I loved...and hated!

And, finally, me and all my friends (Braxton, Jaylen, Naomi, Lauren and Mason, whew!) got our pictures made by Daddy-O! This one is Mommy's favorite!

Here are some other things I can do: sleep through the night sometimes, sit up for a while in my Bumbo, hold my little quilted ornament that Uncle Stan gave me, "talk" and SMILE!

6 comments:

Dana said...

Riley Cate - you have the boo-boo lip pout down!!! Use to to your advantage!! These are great pictures! You are so lucky to have parents that know how to use a camera! I hear you are visiting Little Rock tomorrow and I am so sad that I am going to miss you! Keep posting the great pictures!!!

pam

Anonymous said...

Hey Riley Cate,

What a beautiful Christmas angel!!

Oh, if you don't want to take a bath while you are here, just tell me. I don't think I can take that sad face. But actually, I don't think you would have that look at OUR house.

Help Mommy be safe tomorrow. We are so ready to see you.

love you

Emerson said...

Oh my Riley, you are getting so big!! I always love your pics!! You are too cute!!

Lozada's said...

Melanie, thanks for all the updates here lately. She is really growing and getting her own personality. Love the pouty picture. Probably my fav! I will miss you guys in LR on Monday. Enjoy your visit. What is Santa bringing Riley for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

I love the picture Daddy took of you in your Christmas outfit! Hope you have a wonderful first Christmas!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Riley Cate, I love your pics!!! Looks like your are staying busy! I am so glad that you are going to be able to fit us into your schedule this Monday!!! I can't wait to see you!!!