Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas at the Carlton House!

Papa Joe helped me open this Sonic gift card. In case you can't see, it says, "Tot you would like this." he hee. I've never eaten anything at Sonic yet because my arms aren't long enough to reach that magic red button where you push it and the food magically appears at your car window. But it won't be long. Then on Sunday afternoon we took family pictures. I slept through them because I was all tired from meeting and greeting everybody at church that morning. Then we got a picture of everybody! That's my Uncle Rich, Aunt Jen, Abbie and baby Rex. We had tons of fun playing with all our new toys. Abbie wanted to hold Easter eggs in this picture. I guess she's ahead for Spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Christmas at the Carlton House!! We had a wonderful time.

I'm glad you and Rex decided it was not necessary to both cry when you looked at each other. Sure made the days a little brighter!!

I think you both just realized that you had to share your grandparents and your presents...
that's what it was, right??

Miss you terribly and love you very much!