Monday, November 17, 2008

Not much...

I have no idea what Riley Cate is doing in the following picture. I know she has on Mia Beth's hat, but I can't figure out what that is around her legs! Here I think we're doing a little bit of fall decorating by making our baby sister more festive!
I know you can't even see Mia Beth, but I'll try to add some more pics soon. This is all I could find that had been uploaded from the cameras.
Both girls are doing great right now! Riley Cate is talking like crazy and spouting out sentences that we had no idea she knew, like: "I can't reach it!" Also, for the first time, she recently climbed up in my lap and, without any prompting, said, "I love you, Momma." It was so sweet. Still, my thunder was stolen a little when she got her rock friend from children's church (not sure the application they used!) and kissed it and said, "I love you too much." Oh well.

No comments: