Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life at the Carlton House...

Well, it's just never boring at our house. I have to find all kinds of things to do every day. Here I am in Mia Beth's swing. Momma took a picture and then I was banned from the swing for life. Mom found me one day, sitting in my chair, reading this book. It's called "What Baby Needs". Now I am an expert on Mia Beth. As a side note, we are not supposed to color on our chairs with black ink pens. I found this out a few days after this picture was made.

I'm having to learn to share with my baby sister. My baby doll was resting in the swing and Momma wanted to put Mia Beth in there. We decided to compromise. I think Baby Doll was really glad.


Daddy's got these magic running socks. I think they look sooooo pretty on me!


I don't really like the cake part of puh-cakes [translation: cupcakes], so Mom made me a puh-cake spoon...with sprinkles! Mom is so smart.






No comments: