Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here I am getting ready for company to come over. Actually it's not company really, it's family! I'm wearing a rabbit head bath robe and brown everyday shoes. I'm holding a baton, a sparkly purse full of crayons, Mickey Mouse, and an I Love You book. A little bit later, Daddy came back home from duck hunting and watched some TV with us. I wanted him to watch Jon and Kate with me, but Daddy won't watch it... something about Kate being snappy and domineering and that he feels bad for Jon getting yelled at all the time like a scolded puppy. Or something like that. Here's me and Mommy, just hanging out.


Mia Beth didn't get to eat any of Daddy's yummy chicken, or Mommy's awesome smashed potatoes. She just hung out with Mamee and made Miabess noises.

Here I am with Abbie and Rex at the kids' table Wednesday night. This was our pre-Thanksgiving dinner and it was yummy!

Speaking of our dinner, silly Daddy took a picture of his plate. We had grilled, bacon-wrapped, jalepeno-stuffed duck (and chicken for the girls and kids) with chimichurri, and some grilled pork loin with just a hint of hickory smoke. Actually Daddy just tells me that every kind of meat is chicken, but I know the difference.





No comments: