Monday, September 22, 2008

The Summer of Cakie

First, here's me and Mommy with our friends from Searcy. That's Lauren and her Mommy, Karen. Mommy and Karen took prenatal yoga together and me and Lauren were born exactly two weeks apart and had the same doctor! We had so much fun at Crystal Falls!
At the end of the summer, the Sevier County Fair came to...well, Sevier County. That's where we live. Anyway...my favorite part was the ammals. This is me petting a cow with Papa!
And this is me kissing a goat...ON THE LIPS!

Ok, this was some kind of crazy deal. This lady just took some money from Daddy, let him walk right up to the balloon and pop it, and then I got a new little friend named Fair Monkey. I don't know. This is me and Mamee with Fair Monkey and we're on our way to ride the merry-go-round! That was an adventure in itself! Me and Mommy were on that thing FOREVER because the girl's boyfriend brought her a caramel apple and she ate it VERY slowly while we rode around and around and around and around and around...

This is just a sampling of all the things I've done this summer! I've been busy, what with getting ready for my new sister, so I haven't had a lot of time to blog. Plus, Daddy's picture biz is good so he's ALWAYS working on the 'puter!


No comments: