Monday, September 22, 2008

The Fall of Cakie, So Far

OH, the adventures we have at our house! This is me riding my friend Duckie. I even have a little blankie on him for a saddle. Mommy thinks I'm weird.


This is me twirling in the garage after me and Mommy did a painting craft. It took a while to get all the paint off...and even longer to get all the washed off paint out of the bathtub!
This is me and Daddy cheering for Payton the Manning. We also like his brother, but this was a Payton night.
And this is me, Mommy, Daddy, Mamee and Amelia after last week's Leopard's game in Idabel, OK. People think Mommy is crazy for going to out of town games when it's so close to time for Mia to get here (just two weeks!), but Mommy says it's the best place to be because there are always ambulances at ball games!


No comments: