Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun at Garvan Gardens!

A couple weeks ago I got to go to Garvan Gardens. I'm not sure exactly who Garvan is, but he sure does have nice gardens, I tell you what. He has like a bujillion flowers and dogwood trees and azalelazlelas to look at. I tried to eat a rhododendron. Tastes like chicken. Daddy says it's probably the closest he'll ever be to seeing what the golf course at Augusta looks like. Speaking of, I learned a new phrase this week while watching golf with Daddy! When you're watching golf and Mr. Tiger Woods tees off, you're supposed shout at the tv and say "GET IN THE HOLE!" But when you're only 18 months old like me, sometimes it just comes out like "SHME SHE HOLE!" But I think they can hear me and they know what I mean.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a lovely picture! Warren's dad was the first gardener at the Garvan Garden. The Warren's Woodland Walk is named for him. I am glad you enjoyed the flowers. It is a nice place for pictures, especially with the tulips this time of year. You are such a doll!
Sandy Bankson