Saturday, April 05, 2008

After-Dinner Fun!

I ate dinner in just my diaper, on account of how I sometimes tend to maybe get a little food in my hair and behind my ears and stuff. Anyway, I found this Razorback shirt of mine and thought it would make a nice pair of pants. It was kinda hard to walk in them, and I think I've gone and stretched out the neck hole. It wasn't the best decision, but Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny. There's always music playing at our house, and Daddy is always asking me to dance with him. Most of the time I just humor him and go along.
But I LOVE IT when Daddy dips me!
Apparently somebody squirreled up on top on the dining room table, which is definitely NOT allowed in our house. I tried to tell Mommy and Daddy that it was Cheney's footprint, but then Daddy went all CSI and got out the camera and compared the picture to my feet. And somehow Daddy came to the misguided conclusion that it was ME! I've been framed. Next time I'll know to wear socks when I get on top of the table.

No comments: