Sunday, August 19, 2007

My huge weekend!

We went to Benton & Bryant this weekend for my cousins' birthday parties. Friday night we went out to dinner with Uncle Shawn and Aunt Denise, and Shawn's parents the Hipskinds. We went to some place called Shakira or Sakura or something. All I know is that it was a Japanese place and their soup was pretty yummy. Everything was going fine until some guy in a funny hat came out and set the table on fire. I thought for a second that all was lost, but then everybody started clapping like he did it on purpose and we should be proud of him. I don't know if this was his first night on the job or not, but Daddy never sets the table on fire when HE cooks dinner... but maybe Daddy should set the table on fire when he cooks, on account of that Japanese chicken was yummy.
And here's me with Mommy and the Hipskinds. They brought me my first Disney bear, all the way from Florida. I love my bear (and Mrs. Hipskind's hair).
After dinner, I got to go swimming with my cousins Abbie and Rex. We had a huge time! I had Daddy toss me WAY up in the air and I loved it!

No comments: