Thursday, August 09, 2007

My first dentist appointment...

I got eight teeth and two shmushy places. The shmushy places were freaking everybody out, so I had to go see my new dentist. I do NOT like my new dentist. For the record, I also do NOT like masks that dentists wear. And I only like their gloves when they turn into balloons. As for the shmushyness, Dr. Mark says I gots a hema-sompin'. It means the shmushy is blood on top of my molars that are trying to grow. EWWW!! My other teeth are nice and good. Mom brushes them every day and I bite her finger. That's how you make your teeth strong.

Oh, and now that we live in DeQueen, Daddy got a big monster to mow the grass with. Daddy calls it Mower and he spends ALL his time with it. Mommy says he has to let the "new" wear off, whatever that means. Oh, and Mommy's not allowed to drive it until he's had it for at least six months...on account of she wrecks things.
I'd like to give a shout-out to my new peep, Gavin! Welcome to the world, friend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Riley Cate, thanks for the welcome shout out!!! I can't wait for you to come visit so we can play, and you can teach me lots of fun stuff to do!!!! Love, Gavin