Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The work continues...

We've all been working ever so hard on the new house. I decided to take a break and let Papa Joe read to me. I think he's reading Woman's World or something like that. I just like the colors. Daddy spent all afternoon in the guest bathroom putting down concrete backer board to get ready for the tile floors. I don't know what this means, but Daddy says backer board is evil.
Here's our living room. It's starting to look like a for real house with floors and everything. I hope they keep the frigde in the living room. It sure will be convenient for me and Daddy to get juice boxes during football season. But I bet Mommy makes us put it back in the kitchen.

And here's the kitchen. They're done with the counters. Somewhere there's a new sink that needs to be installed. And the painters broke ANOTHER glass plate in the cabinets. Oh well.

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I love all the house pics of you guys redoing it! Keep 'em coming!