Sunday, July 22, 2007

My new house!

They're almost done working on my hew house. Here's Mr. Donnie painting Mommy and Daddy's room. Daddy says that hiring a painter is the only way to go! Just between me and you, I don't think Daddy is very good at painting... Here's my new living room. The paint was still wet. It doesn't look so much like Kermit the Frog now that it's dry. They're supposed to start laying the new floor tomorrow but I kinda like the plywood look.
Even Papa Joe got in on the fun! Here he is taking up the old tack board that was holding the mauve carpet in place.
This is the kitchen. Mr. Donnie painted these cabinets a nice white color. He put the doors back on too, which makes it harder to find stuff.
Here's Daddy after a hard afternoon of demolitioning the house. The tool on the right is a Super Wonder Bar, and Daddy says that everybody should own at least one.
I'll keep you posted as the project continues. Hopefully, if everything stays on schedule we'll get to move in this coming weekend!

2 comments:

Mr. Inertia said...

Daddy looks like some kind of DIY ninja!

Emerson said...

I am loving your colors!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!