Monday, July 02, 2007

I've moved!

I've been behind on my blogging lately, but it's not entirely my fault. We moved! We live in DeQueen now. Daddy is working with his dad at their church. Daddy is also on the radio! He's the cohost of The Country Breakfast on KDQN, every day from 6-9AM. Here's our family (even Cheney) going for a walk in our temporary neighborhood. We're staying with PapaJoe and Granna until we can move into our new forever house. Daddy says he's living the American dream: 31 years old, married with a child and moved back in with his parents. I don't know what that means, but people laugh when he says it. Don't I always get to live with Mommy and Daddy? Why would I have to move back home? There's so much I don't understand.
We are gettin' rid of our old house next week, but I get the new house the very next week! I'm in charge of laying tile in the bathrooms, on account of I'm so efficient with the grout. Cheney gets to run speaker wire in the attic, on account of she's so little and squirrel-like.

Oh, me and Hudson had our first date today in Texarkana! I'll show you pictures soon! He totally digs me!

1 comment:

Dana said...

We heard you had moved!! We've been checking your blog and are glad to see you made it!! We missed you!