Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Watching football with Daddy...

Me and Daddy decided to spend a little father-daughter time together and watch the Orange Bowl. I'm not really sure who was playing or why they call it that, but I know that it was football and one team was wearing red. Football seems like a complicated game, but Daddy explained it all so I could understand it. After the game, Daddy took me for a walk around the house, and I met the cutest kid in the front of the armoire thing. I talked to her for a long time and we have SO much in common. It's like we're twins or something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow Riley Cate!

I'm sooo glad I checked your blog before I left work to go to church! I printed off copies of all your pictures to share with everyone...You know they can't wait for me to get to church, 'cause I'm always braggin' about you! They LOVE it! YOU ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I miss you!
Hugs & Kisses,
Nana

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nana...Wow!

Think Nana's friends are as kind as mine are. They always SEEM to be waiting for me to share you.

Again...wow!