Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My toofies!

Daddy is finally getting around to showing off pictures of my new teeth. A couple of weeks ago my mouth started hurting a lot. I fussed for a couple days and kept mommy up a night or two, and then out popped these two chompers! Every night at bedtime mommy brushes them with some yummy toothpaste that's made just for kids like me. I still can't eat real food, even though I have two teeth. Life is so not fair. This was last night right before my bedtime. I already have on my sleep sack. Daddy built a nice big fire when he got home from work and mommy read me two of my new Dr. Seuss books. One of them was about some guy named Horton who heard something. I'm not sure what the other one was about because I was kinda sleepy.

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

You look like a big girl with those rockin teeth! Love 'em!