Monday, June 02, 2008

My Road Trip With Daddy

The other day after Daddy got off the air, Mr. Loren came by in his old Tracker and we went for a ride in the Washitaw National Forest. We had a great time. There was so much to look at that I didn't hardly watch my movies at all in the back seat. Here we are at Tall Peak, in an old fire tower. If you're a true local, I understand that you pronounce it "far tar". It's one of the tallest places around and I enjoyed it greatly. And in case you're wondering, I'm holding Daddy's light meter that I borrowed from his photography bag. I can do that... I'm his assisticant. Before we headed back down the mountain, I thought I had better get the coordinates on Daddy's GPS. Okay, so really I was convinced that I was calling Cousin Abbie on the phone, but it never hurts to pretend, right? Oh, and if your Daddy's GPS isn't working correctly, try holding a rock in your other hand.
Daddy thinks the GPS is a great substitute for me playing with his cell phone. It's shock proof, and I don't even really know how to turn it on. Plus, there's no chance of me calling our friends in Africa on it.
And so Mommy and Daddy went back this weekend to Shady Lake without me and Daddy took this picture at the Little Missouri Falls.
And this one too blah blah waterfall blah blah.

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

RC's hair is PRECIOUS!!! I just love her curls. Reese has the same curls and I hope her hair turns out like Riley Cate's!!!