Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Here's me getting ready to go get some candy. All the businesses on the court house square give out candy to us kids! Apparently all you gotta do is put on some silly costume and walk up there. It's a pretty good deal I think. Here I am being a ballerina. From what I can tell, downtown DeQueen is pretty much like Disney World. There are too many people, I'm in the stroller, and Daddy is taking a lot of pictures. See, same thing. I was pretty excited about this one big rock that I found in the parking lot though. I love rocks. Rocks are cool.
Here's me with some other kids who were shakin' down the businesses for candy. These are the Patterson kids. Our Daddies are best good friends. See, there's Batman, a Dracula and a witch. The Dracula costume belonged to his Daddy when he was a kid! Evidently this whole candy racket has been going on for some time.

No comments: