Friday, November 09, 2007

An Average Night...

Here I am in my own Riley Cate-sized chair watching the TV. Look who's on my TV... it's Mickey Mouse! I don't mean to drop names, but I met Mickey Mouse once in Florida. He's good people. And later on I had a bathie. Isn't this just the coolest towel ever? Look, I got a bunny head! This was a gift from Aunt Beth and Uncle Jason and cousin Sawyer and cousin LeeAnna. This towel outfit wins the award for the farthest traveled because it came all the way from Africa, which I assume is somewhere around Fouke.

1 comment:

The Arab Musicians said...

Riley Cate, you are just adorable in your little bunny robe! Now you need to come over here and let us see you in person. :) You're one year old now--I think that's plenty old to start your world travels. Tell your parents to start saving their pennies, okay?