Friday, October 05, 2007

It's somebody's birthday, it's somebody's birthday, whose birthday is it?

It's my birthday! I've been around for a whole year! And I've already lived in two houses! Tonight was my birthday with the Carlton family. And tomorrow I've got a party with the Ross family, and then ANOTHER party with almost everybody I know. I think there will be about 2000 people at my house. I'm not sure if that's exactly how many, but I know there will be a bunch. Here's me opening a present from Abbie. It's my very own baby doll and I love her! Here's me opening another present. The card has my name on it! I love birthdays...
Here is Granna helping me open an outfit from Uncle Rich and Aunt Jen. Granna had to help me because I couldn't put my baby down to use both hands.
This is about the coolest thing ever! It's a fridge farm magnetic animal set. You put it on the fridgerator and it's got all these animals and it makes noise and you can take it off the fridge and carry it around.
Last but not least, Mommy and Daddy got me my very own kitchen! And Mommy picked out a huge box of pots and pans that are just the right size for me! And there was this huge box of play food. I thought this donut was real, but it was just for pretend. I can't wait to start cooking.

2 comments:

Emerson said...

I can't believe she is already one!! It is so sad how fast they grow up!! But I love it all the same!!

Lozada's said...

Happy Birthday Riley Cate! I am like Denise, I can't believe she is already one!!! Where does the time go? I am ready to meet another Carlton baby! Any progress on anything about RC getting a sibling? Love, Casey